Select "Future" if you are not admitted to a UFV program.
Click the “Show Advisors” button to view available appointments for your program. You can filter by date range or time preference. Select an advisor and choose your preferred date and time.
Academic Advising - Which Advisor do you need to see?
- Select the UFV program you have been admitted to from the drop down list, even if you are newly admitted and have not yet taken any classes.
After you book an appointment, please check your UFV student email or your registered personal email (future students) for full details. You will also receive confirmation via SMS text message to your phone if you elected to enable this feature. Failure to select from the correct program category will cause delays and result in the need to reschedule.
Need more help?
Academic Success Centre (ASC)
Welcome to the Academic Success Centre! To book a tutoring appointment, first use the drop-down menu below to select the location you prefer. After choosing the location, you will see a list of tutors and the subject areas they can assist with. Once you select your tutor, you will see the dates and times that they are available to tutor you; then, you can either choose a time or go back to the list of tutors for more options. We're looking forward to seeing you at the ASC!
- Peer tutors work with students on personal learning strategies and approaches, and provide writing and subject-area support.
- Consult the ASC website for more information or email email@example.com
Academic Integrity Matters (AIM)
- Book a mandatory mentor session or a final follow-up depending on where you are in the AIM process
Check our website for information about typical (and some surprising) examples of academic misconduct.
Discover Your UFV
- Book a 15 minute phone call with a UFV Recruiter and get answers to your questions about UFV.
Note: This service is for domestic students only. If you are an international student interested in studying at UFV, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone UFV International at (604) 854-4544 orfill in the online form to have a global recruiter respond to your question(s).
English Language Studies
- Book general, program specific help from ELS instructors
- Meet with the ELS advisor
Student Affairs - Coast Capital Peer Resource and Leadership Centre (PRLC) Support Line
- Peer Resource Leaders are available to support you from 5 pm to 11.30 pm, Monday to Friday to meet with you virtually or by phone.
This is not a suicide or crisis line, so please direct calls of that nature to the numbers listed on thePRLC website to get the best support.
Because this is an on-call service, Peer Leaders are unable to provide their schedules for recurring appointments or on-going support. If you are looking for more consistent support, please connect with a Student Support Coordinator at email@example.com.
UFV International Student Services
- Various drop-in appointments are available daily to assist international students. These are bookable daily from 8 am at https://bit.ly/UFVdrop-in.
- International students seeking academic advising should go to https://www.ufv.ca/advising to select and book an appointment.
- John Fernando holds regular Immigration - Study/Work/Post-Grad virtual workshops. Go to https://am.ufv.ca/ramonline/Appointment?AGID=271&P=146&C=C&T=G&AU=5&AG=0&D=-5000 to book a spot.