Exploratory & Qualifying Studies
- Not in a UFV program and exploring fields of study at UFV
- Qualifying Studies and Nursing Track
- General Studies diploma (less than 30 credits completed)
- Switching programs (less than 30 credits completed)
- Arts admitted to Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Arts in Global Development Studies, Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts diploma, Theatre diploma, Arts declarations (majors, extended minors, minors), Switching to Arts (more than 30 credits completed)
- Child, Youth and Family Services admitted to Bachelor of Arts Degree in Child and Youth Care, Early Childhood Education Diploma - Infancy Specialty, Early Childhood Education Diploma - Special Needs Specialty, Certification in Extended Studies in Early Childhood Education, in a UFV program and interested in switching to CYFS Science (more than 30 credits completed)
- Computer Information Systems admitted to Bachelor of Computer Information Systems, CIS diploma and certificate, CIS minor declarations, Switching to CIS (more than 30 credits completed)
- Fine Arts including Bachelor of Fine Arts, Bachelor of Media Arts, Visual Arts Diploma, Graphic and Digital Design Diploma, Visual Arts minor declarations or future students for these programs, General Studies Diploma (more than 30 credits completed), Switching to General Studies (more than 30 credits completed)
- General Studies admitted to Bachelor of General Studies Degree, switching to General Studies (more than 30 credits completed)
- Science admitted to Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Agricultural Science, Associate of Science, Data Analysis post-degree certificate (DAC), Engineering Physics diploma, Engineering Transfer program, Science declarations (majors, minors), Switching to Science (more than 30 credits completed)
- Social Work and Human Services admitted to Bachelor of Social Work, Social Services diploma, Community Support Worker certificate, Aboriginal Cultural Language Support diploma, Switching to Social Work (more than 30 credits completed)
Are you admitted to the Masters of Social Work program? Email the Social Work and Human Services Department to book an advising appointment.
If you have NOT applied for Fall 2017 or been admitted to one of The School of Social Work and Human Services programs listed above but are interested in finding out more, book with a Qualifying Studies & Exploratory Advisor in Abbotsford or Chilliwack CEP campus.
For all other inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Future with questions about programs and courses
- Qualifying Studies
- ESL, ABE, or Foundation program
- General Studies Diploma
- Switching programs
- Planning to transfer
- Not a student yet? Ask a question from UFV International
* Already in an academic program? Find your program in Advising Centre category above or and book with the Academic Advisor for your program.